Hearing Care Services available in 6 different locations in Southern Utah to better serve you.
At House of Hearing we provide personal high quality hearing aid services. We do everything from hearing testing to helping you select the right hearing technology to fit your lifestyle. We also take the time to coach you through the process of aural rehabilitation to get you back in the conversation and once again reconnect with your family and friends.
We feel that building and maintaining relationships with our patients is our most important focus. We are always available to answer any and all questions patients have, even after they have gone home with their new hearing aids.
After your free appointment takes place, we offer a variety of services to accommodate your personal hearing aid and hearing loss needs:
- Initial Hearing Screenings
- Complete Hearing Evaluations
- Personalized hearing aid fittings, with no-obligation trial
- Initial Programming of your devices
- Service and repairs for all makes and models (Starkey, NuEar, Oticon, Siemens, Rexton, Widex, Resound, Phonak, Beltone, Miracle Ear, Audifon)
- Custom earmold impressions for hearing protection, musician molds, swim molds and more.
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive listening devices such as TV Ears, etc.
- Medical referrals
- Hearing awareness programs
- Aural rehabilitation at no cost
- Continuing hearing consultations
- Clean and checks on your current hearing aids
- Initial 30-day trial period on your aids
- In-House Repairs